Monday, May 28, 2007

Wow, A Post!

Another layout redesign. This one's kinda cool, so maybe I'll visit more. The problem is I have too many blogs, and I need to condense them into one. Maybe someday I will.

I had another rat pass away on Tuesday. Mr. Nibbly (Sexy Rexy) wound up catching pneumonia. He was a good boy, and I miss him very much.

I'm up to 6 rats now. Beeker (Pink-Eyed White,) Baby (Berkshire Cocoa Dumbo,) Mr. Rogers (Standard Black Berkshire,) El Presidente (Agouti Dumbo,) Captain Jack (Russian Blue Berkshire Dumbo) and Lucifer (Black Self Rex Dumbo.) A couple of my boys are fine examples of their color/breed, but I can't bring myself to begin breeding them. There's no way I could handle everything involved, so maybe I'll stud my boys. LOL There are tons of photos at my flickr account.

I should go to bed. I'll try updating more often.