Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lots O' Update

A lot of stuff has gone on since my last post. First, the doctors never figured out what's wrong with me, but I'm taking Colestid 2 times a day and am back to work (since July 2nd.) Morgan and I moved to Cleveland a couple days ago; his Dad gave us a house. I'm scared of my new neighborhood, but I'm sure I'll get over that. I've never lived in the city, so I really don't know what to expect, plus it's Cleveland. We're about 10 minutes from the Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View, so we're not in the ghetto, but I'm scared anyway.

We've had some pet deaths I'd rather not go into right now. This always happens; we're fine for a while then a bunch of our pets die within a week of each other.

Crap, I've run out of steam already. I'm at work and tired of staring at the computer. Our Internet will be active on Saturday as long as Time Warner Cable doesn't jack anything up, so I'll try updating more often.