Thursday, December 14, 2006

Access Denied

I'm still unable to switch to the new version of Blogger. It's really pissing me off. Way back when, I subscribed to Blogger's Blog*Spot Plus feature. It was less than $5/mo, and enabled me to upload images and stuff via FTP. I also had "priority" access to techs for questions, etc. Well now, it's biting me in the ass. Short of deleting my first blog, with almost 2000 posts, I'm stuck with the old version of Blogger. Additionally, no one will reply to my inquires on how to update my old blog. I keep receiving an error message saying the password is incorrect (I know it isn't.) Grrrrrrrrrr.

It's so touching when someone I don't even know takes stuff from my site, and uses it as their own. Even if it's part of the public domain, do your own searches. Don't rely on other people to find cool stuff, then use it on your own page. And without even emailing them to say "thanks for finding cool stuff because I'm too lazy to do it on my own." It would only be better if they hadn't changed the URL and it was still pointing to my site.

I'm up this early because I went to bed before 9PM yesterday, and I have to be at work at 8:30AM. I woke up at 4:30AM, and figured I'd get up. At least I can get all of the clean clothes hung up, check on Mr. Fish, give him his medicine and have a Pop Tart (Mint Chocolate Chip, bitches!) for breakfast.

Speaking of Mr. Fish, he seems to be recovering from his illness. He swimming around more, and swims to the top of the bowl now. I need to get different food, though. I don't think he appreciates his new food (Petco doesn't carry the kind I bought when I got Mr. Fish) and he needs to eat so he gets better. It means I have to go to Wal-Mart, though, and I hate Wal-Mart. I decided to stop shopping there, but they are the only place I can find that brand/type of blood worm. Once he's healthy again maybe I can get him to eat the new stuff. Either that, or I'll buy a couple jars of the food while I'm there. It's less than $3 a jar, and one jar lasted him since April or May. Yeah, one Betta doesn't eat very much.

I rented Silent Hill and The Zodiac Killer yesterday, and Hallow's End arrived in the mail yesterday as well. We can watch two tomorrow, and one tonight. Saturday we're going to Mansfield to see the baby, so that'll be our entertainment for the weekend.

I need food.