Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hot Diggity Damn

Mr. Fish is now home. We think he's sick, though, so hopefully we can nurse him back to health. He barely swims, I don't think he's eating and when he does swim, it's sideways. We're going to the pet store today and buying special Mr. Fish water, new rocks, some water conditioner and new food. Hopefully he'll be his cheery Mr. Fish self in no-time.

In other news, we've watched so many movies the past three weeks, it isn't even funny. My month's free trial of Blockbuster Online is almost expired, and I'm definitely renewing the membership. Since signing up for the trial on November 17th we've rented/watched the following movies:
Paradise Lost
Paradise Lost 2
Marilyn Manson's Guns, Gods and Government Tour DVD
Rammstein Industrial Angels Tour DVD
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Remake)
Cabin Fever
Black Cadillac
MST3K Disc 4 Season 5
MST3K Disc 5 Season 5
MST3K Monster A Go Go
The Last House on the Left
Donnie Darko
Superman Returns
House Season One Disc 3
House Season Two Disc 1
House Season Two Disc 2
The Devil's Rejects
House of 1000 Corpses
Daughters of Darkness
Forever Knight Season 1 Disc 1
Forever Knight Season 1 Disc 2
Bloodsucking Pharaohs in Pittsburgh
That's a lot of movies for FREE. I figured out why I didn't rent from Blockbuster under normal circumstances; movies are $3.50 each!! But yeah, if any of you are even remotely interested in online movie rental programs, I highly recommend the Blockbuster program. We have the 3 movies out at a time deal, and those movies don't count against in-store rentals either. Earlier in the week we had a stack of 7 DVD's to watch. Bloodsucking Pharaohs, Cabin Fever and TCSM were so bad we couldn't make it through, so that helped cut down on DVD viewing time. Still, who cares if some were duds? They were FREE!!

Shit, I just remembered our car insurance is due tomorrow. I should probably pay the bill so our policies aren't canceled. Not having car insurance is bad, since it's required in Ohio.

Morgan needs to get his ass out of bed soon if he plans on visiting Ducky today (hopefully she's still around.)

We wound up not attending the NEOCC Christmas party yesterday. When I told Morgan it was $22 he thought I meant per membership. No, it was $22 per person. He decided it wasn't worth the $44, plus an hour's drive (each way) in possibly snowy weather. I cooked dinner instead, and we watched DVD's (huge surprise, I know.)

Gah, I should check my PO Box. It's probably crammed full of crap, but maybe our magazines have arrived as well (I have 4 free magazine subscriptions through erewards.com. Free stuff rules.)

Must pee.