Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hard Realization

Last night I came to the realization I can't depend upon anyone, not even my own mother. This is pretty hard to realize, but I'd suspected so for quite a while. It would be nice to have at least one person I could depend on, but I don't. I guess the old saying really is true; everyone lets you down in the end.

In other news, I spent 3 hours last night at Aultman's Emergency Department. I managed to get myself a pretty decent pinched nerve in my neck. All I know is it hurts like a bastard, and it's been like this for over a week. The Valium seems to help, but I don't know if I'll be able to take one and go to work. So I guess I'm stuck hurting during the day, and passing the fuck out at night. At least I can sleep, though.

Tuesday is the Type O Negative show in Cleveland. I'm going with my friend Jess, then we're going to the Garage Bar afterward. Luckily I don't have to be at work until 2PM on Wednesday. Speaking of work, I get Friday off since it's a holiday!

Friday the baby will be a year old. His party is Saturday at 2PM. Anyone who wants photos email me; I'm no longer posting his photos online.

I get to wash clothes tonight. I only have 7 baskets to wash and dry. Yay.

This blog is getting stale, but I'm not ready to quit just yet.