Sunday, June 17, 2007

Special Title

I have the tiniest labret stud right now. It's an interior thread with a tiny crystal on the end. I keep pulling on it, and I'm going to wind up pulling it clear through my lip. I need to stop.

My first week of work went well. I think I'll fit in nicely, and no one said anything about my centered labret. I'm going to wear all three studs tomorrow and see if anyone says anything. When I was hired I was told it was OK to wear the jewelry as long as no one complained.

I found the perfect duplex. Last weekend I was driving around, and saw a for rent sign in the front yard. It's a really cute building in a good neighborhood (Jackson Township.) It's further away from my job, but it's 100% what I want, for the price I want. Two bedrooms, 1.5 bath, attached garage, yard, central air, basement, w/d hookup, garbage disposal, dishwasher and it's in a quiet neighborhood. The best part? Only $550/mo. I'm going to see it next weekend, and hopefully I'll be able to move in the 1st of August. I could only hope for a garage door opener.

I should clean the rat cages.

My KARR tattoo is all healed up and looks really nice. I'm going back next weekend to get my Firebird tattoo touched up again. For some reason the black in the tattoo isn't staying put. I have other tattoos from Art Bomb which have black ink, and they're fine. Must be my skin or something. In any event, TJ assured me he will keep touching it up until I'm happy.

Time to play with the boys.