Monday, January 15, 2007

Blogger's Still Pissing Me Off

But really, what choice do I have? I'm too lazy to learn a new method of blogging, so I'm stuck here. The only thing I'm pissed off about is my inability to switch to the new version of Blogger. I guess, after blogging for over 4 years I shouldn't complain too much.

This weekend was busy, busy, busy. Got a new tattoo and piercing, drove to Pittsburgh and didn't sleep very much. Sounds fun, yes?

I'm getting another tattoo Wednesday. I'd have got it Saturday, but the copier was out of toner and my artist wants to do something way cool with Crow T. Robot. I can't wait to see the finished product.

I should finish putting away clean clothes, then set up the new aquarium. It's only a 10 gallon, but it'll be plenty big enough for our new Betta, Rambo (Morgan named him.)

I'm off.