Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy Moo Year

So we went to The Chamber for New Year's Eve. It sucked. There was a 35-40 minute line for the bar, I'm not touching buffet food at a club and annoying people were plentiful. The only nice thing was Ohio's smoking ban went into effect, so the air was clear. Next year, unless they open the Phantasy portion as well, we're finding something else to do.

Barb and Kanon got me a $50 gift card for Torrid. Morgan and I stopped there on the way home since clearance was an additional 50% off. I walked out with this shirt, this pair of jeans and this pair of jeans. Total? $52.12. I rule. I may exchange the shirt for this one, though. I was in a hurry and completely forgot about the Zim shirts.
I have a couple Hello Kitty shirts, but no Zim shirts.

Today I'm proctoring testing until 2PM, then going home at 3. I really don't want to be here today, I didn't get to sleep until almost 1AM, but at least it's a job. Besides, the 15th I switch to my new 20 hour a week schedule.

Buying a Grand Prix Saturday as long as Shay or her boyfriend can find the title. LOL

Eh, I'm spent.